Please note that seminar locations will be done via Zoom this semester requiring a SUNY Geneseo Gmail login unless otherwise indicated. As a result, please be sure to read your email messages.
- F 9/10/2021, 2:30 p.m., Dr. Varuni Jamburuthugoda, Assistant Professor, SUNY Geneseo Biology Department, "Selfish Genetic Elements: How (retro)transposens replicate within host genomes"
- F 9/17/2021, 2:30 p.m., Dr. Michael Mills, Director of National Fellowships & Scholarships, SUNY Geneseo, "STEM Scholarships and Fellowships and Creating a Competitive Profile for the Future"
- F 9/17/2021, 3:30 p.m., ISC 115, Dr. John R. Keene, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery; Clinical Instructor, Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell; Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery Team, Northwell Health; "How to get into Medical/Dental School"
- F 9/24/2021, 2:30 p.m., Dr. Kirk Sato, Friday Harbor Labs, University of Washington, "Climate change, marine systems, environmental monitoring"
- F 10/1/2021, 2:30 p.m., ISC 131, Rick Watters, Director of Local Milk Lab
- F 10/15/2021, 2:30 p.m., University of Buffalo
- F 10/22/2021, 2:30 p.m., Dr. Kevin Militello, Professor, SUNY Geneseo Biology Department
- F 10/29/2021, 2:30 p.m., Dr. Ami Mankondi, National Institute of Health, "Hereditary muscle disease"
- F 11/5/2021, 2:30 p.m, Dr. Patricio Meneses, Fordham University, HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) research
- F 11/12/2021, 2:30 p.m., Hannah Loo, Neuroscience, University of Pennsylvania and Project SHORT (Geneseo Alum)
- F 11/19/2021, 2:30 p.m., TriBeta Symposium
- F 12/3/2021, 2:30 p.m., Dr. Kassandra Ford, "Electric fishes"