Appointments are now required if you are visiting our office in person - book an appointment here. The Schrader west entrance is always open, no swipe card needed. All other Schrader doors do require your ID card for access.
RTS spring bus schedules will end on May 22nd, 2021. See the schedules below or on the bus schedules page.
- Mission & Goals
SUNY Geneseo Parking & Transportation Services strives to provide friendly, courteous, and exceptional customer service. We support the academic and service missions of SUNY Geneseo by managing parking and transportation related needs in regards to a safe campus environment for the community and its visitors.
- To regulate traffic and parking on campus creating a safe and orderly environment for pedestrian and vehicle circulation
- To maintain a parking system that affords reasonable access for students, staff, and visitors
- To provide accurate and timely traffic and parking information to the campus community and guests
- Responsible use of revenues and resources
- Assist with transportation resources in and around the campus, village and surrounding area
- To seek feedback from customers to measure success and improve services
- 2020 - 2021 Parking
Parking permits are available for sale online: visit https://aims.geneseo.edu/
and login with your Geneseo email credentials.
Temporary permits are available 24/7/365 in Schrader 19. Faculty, staff, and students may get up to 7 business days worth of free temporary parking per year.
- Spring 2021 Transportation (ending May 22nd, 2021)
Local Daily Service
- Local Service Monday through Thursdays
- Local Service Fridays
- Local Service Sundays
- Friday & Saturday Late Knight
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday Express Shopper Route
Geneseo - Rochester Weekend Services (Friday - Sunday):
Any questions regarding the bus routes, please contact RTS directly at 585-658-4690.