Parking is no longer requiring appointments for in-person visits. Feel free to stop by, Monday - Friday 8am-4pm. The Schrader west entrance is always open, no swipe card needed. All other Schrader doors do require your ID card for access.
- Mission & Goals
SUNY Geneseo Parking & Transportation Services strives to provide friendly, courteous, and exceptional customer service. We support the academic and service missions of SUNY Geneseo by managing parking and transportation related needs in regards to a safe campus environment for the community and its visitors.
- To regulate traffic and parking on campus creating a safe and orderly environment for pedestrian and vehicle circulation
- To maintain a parking system that affords reasonable access for students, staff, and visitors
- To provide accurate and timely traffic and parking information to the campus community and guests
- Responsible use of revenues and resources
- Assist with transportation resources in and around the campus, village and surrounding area
- To seek feedback from customers to measure success and improve services
- 2020 - 2021 Parking
Parking permits are available for sale online: visit https://aims.geneseo.edu/
and login with your Geneseo email credentials.
Temporary permits are available by emailing email@example.com - please include the vehicle license plate, year, make, and color. Include the dates you need the temporary for, and where you are requesting to park. Faculty, staff, and students are limited to seven business days of free temporary parking per year. All requests must be submitted three business days ahead of time.
- Ticketing for faculty/staff parking lots will resume 8/31/2020.
- Ticketing for student parking lots will resume 9/4/2020.
Resident Student Permits:
- Fall-only semester resident permits are now sold out
- Full year resident permits are still available
- Fall-only semester resident permits for Lots Lower U & South S are still available
- 2020 - 2021 Transportation
Local Daily Service
- Local Service Monday through Friday
- Local Service Weekends
- Friday & Saturday Late Knight
- Monday - Friday Express Shopper Route
Geneseo - Rochester Weekend Services (Friday - Sunday):
Friday, September 11th through Sunday, September 13th: RTS Weekend Service will resume transportation going to RIT, UR, bus station, train station, and Rochester airport. RTS will not be making stops at the Public Market, Geva, Memorial Art Gallery, or the Little Theatre at this time. For service updates, please continue to check this website or call RTS directly at 585-658-4690.
- Weekend Rochester Service
- Saturday Letchworth
- Saturday Bristol (2021)
- Sunday Stony Brook
- Friday & Sunday Eastview
- Saturday - Sunday Express Shopper Route
Any questions regarding the bus routes, please contact RTS directly at 585-658-4690.