Parking & Transportation
SUNY Geneseo Parking & Transportation Services strives to provide friendly, courteous, and exceptional customer service. We support the academic and service missions of SUNY Geneseo by managing parking and transportation related needs in regards to a safe campus environment for the community and its visitors.
- To regulate traffic and parking on campus creating a safe and orderly environment for pedestrian and vehicle circulation
- To maintain a parking system that affords reasonable access for students, staff, and visitors
- To provide accurate and timely traffic and parking information to the campus community and guests
- Responsible use of revenues and resources
- Assist with transportation resources in and around the campus, village and surrounding area
- To seek feedback from customers to measure success and improve services
2019 - 2020 Transportation
For more information on break shuttles to Rochester, visit Planning Breaks.
To reserve a seat on the RTS Break Shuttle, visit the RTS Break Shuttle Sign Up Google Form.
2019 - 2020 Parking
Temporary permits are available at Parking & Transportation or the University Police Department 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - both are located in Schrader Hall, Room 19.
Parking permits are available for the 2019 - 2020 academic year beginning July 1, 2019.
Current permits expire September 30th for faculty/staff. All outstanding fines must be paid before purchasing any permits. Vehicle registration must be provided at the time of purchase.
Online purchases take 24 hours to process so if you need a permit to park on campus today, you need to come purchase your permit in person in our office. Students will get an email when their permit is ready to be picked up and faculty/staff permits will be mailed to on campus addresses. For instructions on how to purchase a decal, visit Parking Decals and Temporary Permits.