SUNY Geneseo Parking & Transportation Services strives to provide friendly, courteous, and exceptional customer service. We support the academic and service missions of SUNY Geneseo by managing parking and transportation related needs in regards to a safe campus environment for the community and its visitors.
- To regulate traffic and parking on campus creating a safe and orderly environment for pedestrian and vehicle circulation
- To maintain a parking system that affords reasonable access for students, staff, and visitors
- To provide accurate and timely traffic and parking information to the campus community and guests
- Responsible use of revenues and resources
- Assist with transportation resources in and around the campus, village and surrounding area
- To seek feedback from customers to measure success and improve services
2020 - 2021 Parking
Students: resident and commuter permits are available for sale online:
Faculty/staff: permits are not yet available. An email notification will be sent when they are ready. Temporary permits are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 - 2021 Transportation
Campus bus services are currently suspended for the summer.
Parking & Transportation will have minimal in-office staffing until further notice. The best way to reach us is by emailing email@example.com or calling and leaving a voicemail. If you need to schedule an in-person visit, please use this link: geneseoparking.youcanbook.me