Parking & Transportation
- Staff and student permits for the 2023 - 2024 academic year are available for sale. Visit the online parking/permit system to purchase.
- Temporary permits are available 24/7/365 in Schrader 19. Faculty, staff, and students may get up to 7 business days worth of free temporary parking per year. For more permit information, visit the Decals & Permits page.
- Note: College Circle is temporarily closed due to construction
- Bus routes will resume Monday, August 28th. See bus schedules for additional information and route times.
- Mission & Goals
SUNY Geneseo Parking & Transportation Services strives to provide friendly, courteous, and exceptional customer service. We support the academic and service missions of SUNY Geneseo by managing parking and transportation related needs in regards to a safe campus environment for the community and its visitors.
- To regulate traffic and parking on campus creating a safe and orderly environment for pedestrian and vehicle circulation
- To maintain a parking system that affords reasonable access for students, staff, and visitors
- To provide accurate and timely traffic and parking information to the campus community and guests
- Responsible use of revenues and resources
- Assist with transportation resources in and around the campus, village and surrounding area
- To seek feedback from customers to measure success and improve services