Niagara Hall is a corridor-style building for first-year students. Located in South Village next to the newly renovated Red Jacket Dining Hall, Niagara houses 215 students and has many spacious lounges. It's also home to an academic support hub designed to help first-year students in their academic transition to Geneseo.
Users with a Geneseo email may log in to access the floor plans.
- Corridor-style with double rooms
- 215 students
- All first-year students
- First-Year Experience LLC
- Location of Niagara FALLS
- Niagara Hall has traditional double rooms and bathrooms shared per floor.
- The first floor study room is known as Niagara FALLS (Featured Academic Living-Learning Support). This space is designed to cultivate learning and foster academic growth. The hall partners with resources across campus, including Milne Library, First Year Programs, and the Office of the Dean of Academic Planning and Advising to create opportunities for students to capitalize on their learning experience in the comfort of this community. Academic advisors and Career Development advisors hold walk-in hours in Niagara FALLS.
Niagara Hall Values
Unity | Resilience | Curiosity