RA Selection Timeline
- RA, RAISE, TSM, RAW, RADICE, and TCO Applications NOW available!
- RA Application Due: Friday, February 4
- RA Group Process Workshop Series: February 14
- Attendance at all three workshops is Mandatory for consideration (one each week)
- During the workshops, candidates will be able to:
- develop connections to the Residence Life staff and each other,
- demonstrate their ability to communicate effectively and problem solve,
- work through activities that will show their ability to work collaboratively,
- illustrate their decision-making skills, and
- express their creativity.
- Interview Day for RA candidates: February 27
- References Due: March 1 (go to RA Applications for details on submission)
- RA Placement Letters Emailed: April 4
- RA Position Acceptance Due: April 11
- RA Kick Off: May 1