Intersession bills will be issued along with Spring 2019 semester bills at the end of November 2018. Payment is due by January 2, 2019.
Undergraduate Tuition and Fees per Credit Hour
|Undergraduate Comprehensive Fee:||19.59||19.59|
Graduate Tuition and Fees per Credit Hour
|Graduate Comprehensive Fee:||19.59||19.59|
- Late Payment Fee
- Lesser of the outstanding balance or $30.00 for debts less then $1,000.00
- $40.00 for debts between $1,000.00 and $2,000.00
- $50.00 for debts greater than $2,000.00
- Late Registration Fee: $40.00
- Returned Check Fee: $20.00
- Art fee: $5.00-$25.00 assists with covering cost of studio art supplies
- Biology lab fee: $11.00-$50.00 assists with covering cost of biology lab supplies
- Chemistry lab fee: $24.00-$50.00 assists with covering the cost of chemistry lab supplies
- Geology lab fee: $5.00-20.00 assists with covering the cost of geology lab supplies
*Tuition and fees are subject to change – contact the Office of Student Accounts for current rates.
Intersession Refund Schedule
- December 26 (Wednesday): Last day for 100% refund of Tuition and Fees
- December 28 (Friday): Last day for 100% refund of Tuition and Comprehensive Fee
- January 2 (Wednesday): Last day for 35% refund of Tuition and Comprehensive Fee
You must contact the Registrar at email@example.com on or before the above dates to be considered for a refund. KnightWeb may not allow you to drop your last course for the term.