Intersession bills will be issued along with Spring 2020 semester bills at the end of November 2019. Payment is due by January 2, 2020.
Note that tuition for Intersession is billed by credit hour. The cost per credit hour is the same for both full-time and part-time students.
Charge Per Credit NYS Resident Non-Resident Tuition per credit hour: $295.00 $708.00 College Fee: $1.70 $1.70 Undergraduate Comprehensive Fee: $19.59 $19.59
Charge Per Credit NYS Resident Non-Resident Tuition per credit hour: $471.00 $963.00 College Fee: $1.70 $1.70 Graduate Comprehensive Fee: $19.59 $19.59
- Late Payment Fee
- Lesser of the outstanding balance or $30.00 for debts less then $1,000.00
- $40.00 for debts between $1,000.00 and $2,000.00
- $50.00 for debts greater than $2,000.00
- Late Registration Fee: $40.00
- Returned Check Fee: $20.00
- Art fee: $5.00-$25.00 assists with covering cost of studio art supplies
- Biology lab fee: $11.00-$50.00 assists with covering cost of biology lab supplies
- Chemistry lab fee: $24.00-$50.00 assists with covering the cost of chemistry lab supplies
- Geology lab fee: $5.00-20.00 assists with covering the cost of geology lab supplies
*Tuition and fees are subject to change – contact the Office of Student Accounts for current rates.
Financial Liability Dates for Intersession
- December 29 (Sunday): 0% liability of tuition & all fees
- December 31 (Tuesday): 0% liability of tuition and comprehensive fee only (college fee remains)
- January 5 (Sunday): 65% liability of tuition and comprehensive fee
- After January 5: 100% liability
You must contact the Registrar at email@example.com on or before the above dates to be considered for a reduction of tuition & fees. KnightWeb may not allow you to drop your last course for the term.