Forms (Biology Department)

Advising/Curriculum Guide Sheets:

Biology BA, Biology BS, Biochemistry BS, and Biophysics BS advising guide sheets are no longer available. Please use DegreeWorks.

ISC Building Pass and/or ISC Key Request Forms:

These forms are available in the Biology Main Office, ISC332, and must be signed by both the student and the faculty/staff supervisor.  Students must carry both their building pass and their Geneseo ID.  Building passes/card swipe access are only given for one semester at a time (fall, spring, or summer). During the summer, the ISC is generally open until 5:00 p.m. Generally ISC student access is only given for the fall or spring semester from:

  • Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m. AND

  • Saturday through Sunday 11:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.

Biology Undergraduate Lab Instructor or Assistant Applications:

Laboratory Instructor and Assistant (ULI & ULA) applications must be submitted by printing and completing the appropriate form provided below and submitting it to Yvonne in the Biology Main Office, ISC 332, by the stated deadline.  The announcement with further details is available here:  Announcement    

  • Undergraduate Laboratory INSTRUCTOR - ULIs generally are paid $11.10/hour depending upon our budget and may receive credit.
  • Undergraduate Laboratory ASSISTANT - ULAs generally receive credit only and may be given preference for selection as an ULI in the future.

Forms (College-Wide)

Forms for general permit, class overload, change of address, etc.

Forms for declaring/changing major/minor, etc.  These forms are also available in the Biology Main Office, ISC332.