Michael TenalioLecturer: School Of Business
My class room focus includes a balanced business perspective combining 30+ years of international
professional experience and education to align theory with application and best prepare our students for
success in a global, dynamic, and diverse marketplace.
Roberts Wesleyan College, MS Strategic Marketing
SUNY ESC, BS Management & Economics
More about Me
- GM/Business Line Leader, IDEX Optical Technologies (retire April 2020).
- Vice President Product & Business Development, Varian Medical/Infimed.
- Director Product Management & Marketing, Varco/Robbins & Myers Corp.
- Director Product Development, Director Government Sales, Eastman Kodak Co.
- Professional Interests
- Leading Global Business in Dynamic Environments;
- Evolving Marketing: Profits with a Purpose;
- New Product Development & Product Management;
- Product Lifecycle & Market Windows of Opportunity;
- Practical Application of Theory in Business – Extending the Marketing Mix;
- CRM & Pipeline Management - Salesforce.Com;
- Student Career Readiness in Business & Technology.
- Golf, Kenpo Karate, Digital Imaging/Travel & Sports Photography. My personal photo site is http://michaeltenalio.zenfolio.com/ please feel free to visit it anytime.
- Geneseo Central Schools, K12 Board of Education, Board Member.
- St Nicholas de Tolentino Cultural Society, Council Member.
- Kiwanis International, Past President Geneseo /501c3.
- American Marketing Association.
- Strategic Selling, Miller Heiman.
- IDEX Outstanding Product Innovation, 2017, Thermal Imaging.
- Consumer Electronics Show/CES, (2003), Best Product of the Year, OLED Display.
- Popular Science (2001) Product of the Year, Programmable Cameras.
- Consumer Electronics Show/CES, (2000) Best Product of the Year DC290.
- Tenalio, M; Moore, T; (2015), Optical Component Types for Applications, Laser Focus World.
- Tenalio, M; (1997); Optical Solutions in Government, Defense & Security.