Make SUNY Geneseo your #1 choice for interns and new hires!
SUNY Geneseo’s Department of Career Development offers employers numerous services and opportunities for student engagement. Through our online job and internship-posting portal, Handshake, employers can post internships and part-and full-time positions, as well as manage their on-campus recruiting involvement. Employers are encouraged to participate in our Job & Internship Fair held each March, as well as our fall on-campus recruiting program. Alumni recruiters can also visit our Alumni page for services specific to Geneseo graduates. For more information on employer-related services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employer Policies
- Employer Services: Find out how we can help you connect with our students.
- Starting an Internship Program: Learn how to recruit talented, Geneseo students.
- Geneseo Academic Information: Info about SUNY Geneseo, including academic programs and departments.
- Student Demographic Profile: Learn quick facts about Geneseo's student make-up.
- Communications and Publications: For recent SUNY Geneseo news and publications.
- Academic Calendar: College academic schedule to aid in scheduling recruiting activities.
- Student Employment: Information for employers seeking part-time and seasonal help.
SUNY Geneseo’s Department of Career Development does not discriminate in its programs or activities on the basis of age, race, creed, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, physical or mental ability, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law, nor will the office knowingly cooperate with employers who do.