Student Employee Scholarship
Every year, CAS gives out up to 10 - $1,000 scholarships to its student employees. $700 towards tuition, room & board and $300 towards textbooks at Barnes & Noble per scholarship; half given for the Fall semester and the other half given for the Spring semester.
Applications for 2022 Student Employee Scholarships will be accepted March 2022. Please check back for updates.
- Applicant must be a full-time SUNY Geneseo student (minimum 12 credit hours)
- Applicant must be a current student employee of Campus Auxiliary Services working a minimum of 12 hours per week throughout the semester in which the student is applying
- Applicant must continue to be a full-time student and a CAS student employee working a minimum of 12 hours per week during the semester in which the scholarship is received and must have worked 160 hours in a CAS position during the previous fall 2020 semester
- Applicant must uphold SUNY Geneseo standards
To Apply Applicants Must Include: (click the links to apply)
- Step 1: Student employee application Completed by the student applying for the scholarship
- Step 2: Reference Form A completed online form from a current professor
- Step 3: Reference Form A completed online form from a member of CAS Management staff (Managing Director of Restaurants and Cafes, Manager, Chef Manager, Assistant Manager, Big Tree Inn General Manager, Marketing Director, Director of Accounting & Finance)
- Step 4: Character Reference Letter A completed online form from a non-relative, non-CAS employee, non-student who has worked with you in a professional capacity for one year or more.
Please call 245-5021 if you have any questions regarding the scholarship award or the application process.