Student Employee Scholarship
Every year, CAS gives out up to 10 - $1,000 scholarships to its student employees. $700 towards tuition, room & board and $300 towards textbooks at Barnes & Noble per scholarship; half given for the Fall semester and the other half given for the Spring semester.
Applications for 2021 Student Employee Scholarships will be accepted from March 25, 2021 - April 20, 2021.
- Applicant must be a full-time SUNY Geneseo student (minimum 12 credit hours)
- Applicant must be a current student employee of Campus Auxiliary Services working a minimum of 12 hours per week throughout the semester in which the student is applying
- Applicant must continue to be a full-time student and a CAS student employee working a minimum of 12 hours per week during the semester in which the scholarship is received and must have worked 160 hours in a CAS position during the previous fall 2020 semester
- Applicant must uphold SUNY Geneseo standards
To Apply Applicants Must Include: (click the links to apply)
- Step 1: Student employee application Completed by the student applying for the scholarship
- Step 2: Reference Form A completed online form from a current professor
- Step 3: Reference Form A completed online form from a member of CAS Management staff (Managing Director of Restaurants and Cafes, Manager, Chef Manager, Assistant Manager, Big Tree Inn General Manager, Marketing Director, Director of Accounting & Finance)
- Step 4: Character Reference Letter A completed online form from a non-relative, non-CAS employee, non-student who has worked with you in a professional capacity for one year or more.
Please call 245-5021 if you have any questions regarding the scholarship award or the application process.