In support of SUNY Geneseo's mission as a public liberal arts college promoting excellence in undergraduate education, the department of Facilities Services provides quality maintenance services that assure safe, reliable, aesthetically pleasing buildings and grounds.
Campus-wide Customer Service includes:
- Emergency Maintenance, Customer Response and Dispatch
- Scheduling of Routine Maintenance
- Work Order Management
- Preventive Maintenance Scheduling/Tracking
- Long Range/Cyclical Maintenance
- Documentation and Data Management
- Facilities Services Measurements of Performance
The Facilities Services Department operates on the following definition:
ANY DISASTER, UNUSUAL OCCURRENCE, UTILITY MALFUNCTION, OR EQUIPMENT FAILURE THAT PRESENTS AN IMMINENT DANGER TO LIFE SAFETY OR TO PROPERTY IS CONSIDERED AN EMERGENCY.
Through the use of the Geneseo Maintenance Management System (WebTMA) , the Service Center assists Facilities Services administration and maintenance staff in responding to maintenance emergencies, scheduling routine maintenance work orders, scheduling and tracking preventive maintenance programs.
The Service Center processes an average of 1,500 work orders per month and provides real time data used to manage work order costs, labor reports, facilities transaction reports and project management budgets.
To request Facilities Services on campus:
- Call extension 5662: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Afterhours or on weekends call: University Police at extension 5651.
- If it is a FACILITIES EMERGENCY call 5661 - 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. M-F, All other times call University Police at 5651.
Submit Work Order Request
Search Job Openings
Clark 119, 1 College Circle
Geneseo, NY 14454
Phone: (585) 245-5662
Hours: Mon-Fri 7:00am - 4:00pm