This page contains links to information for incoming exchange students who are interested in studying for a semester or academic year at SUNY Geneseo College through the following partner universities:
- Bath Spa University (Bath, UK)
- Boğaziçi University (Istanbul, Turkey)
- KEDGE Business School (Marseilles, France)
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (Ghana)
- Rikkyo University (Tokyo, Japan)
- Sogang University (Seoul, South Korea)
- SolBridge International School of Business (Daejeon, South Korea)
- Sun Yat-Sen University (Guangzhou, China)
- Universidad de las Américas (Puebla, Mexico)
- Universidad de Cádiz (Cadiz, Spain)
- Universidad de Córdoba (Córdoba, Argentina)
- Universidad Nacional de Costa Rica (Heredia, Costa Rica)
- Université Paul Valéry – Montpellier III (Montpellier, France)
- University of Canterbury (Christchurch, New Zealand)
- University of Groningen (Groningen, The Netherlands)
- University of Oslo (Oslo, Norway)
- University of the West Indies (Mona, Jamaica)
PLEASE NOTE: If you are an international student and you are interested in earning a degree from SUNY Geneseo, please visit our International Student and Scholar Services Web page.
The left navigation column has links to various information for incoming exchange students, including:
- How to Apply
- Term Dates
- Tuition and Fees
- What Can I Study?
- Accommodation and On-Campus Dining
- Visa and Immigration
After navigating away from this page, use the left navigation column to explore this information.
If you have any inquiries that cannot be answered on our site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a Virtual Tour
Want to see the campus? Take a Virtual Tour to see your future campus!