University Police Forms and Report Requests

Reporting Forms
Motor Vehicle Accident Reports

Motor vehicle accident reports can be processed through either the NYS Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) or the University Police Department (UPD).

To obtain a report through the DMV, go to: How to Order & Access Motor Vehicle Reports. For accident reports processed through the DMV, the current fee can be found at the website listed above. 


To obtain a report through UPD, go to: Motor Vehicle Accident Report Request. For accident reports processed through UPD, there is a $15.00 fee. 

Request UPD Records or Reports

This Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) form should be used to request records and reports from the SUNY Geneseo University Police Department. If the embedded form is not working, the form can also be found here: Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Records Request. SUNY Geneseo reserves the right to charge a processing fee ($0.25 per page, plus postage) for requests in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). Crime victims are entitled to a free copy of their report. 

For more information, please see SUNY Geneseo's Freedom of Information Policy and SUNY's Compliance with Freedom of Information Policy.