Erie Hall is a located in the North Village that contains six-person and eight-person suites. It is just steps from Letchworth Dining Hall and close to many student-only parking lots. The suite-style building was renovated in 2008 and has eight "quads" of suites. A quad is a set of suites centered around a common lounge and kitchen space.
- Six- and eight-person suites
- 215 students
Additional Information & Accessibility Notes
- Each quad includes a common area and kitchenette with a sink, oven, microwave, and stovetop.
- A typical suite consists of a bathroom, a living room area, and three or four bedrooms. Bedrooms are carpeted and have built in storage.
- Laundry facilities and trash rooms are available on each floor.
- Erie has 2 ground level entrances.
- Rooms in Erie have latch handles.
- Accessible main lounge.
- Rooms have overhead lighting.
Visit the staff directory page.