Erie Hall is an upper-level building located in the North Village that contains six-person and eight-person suites. It is just steps from Letchworth Dining Hall and close to many student-only parking lots. The suite-style building was renovated in 2008 and has eight "quads" of suites.
Each quad includes a common area and kitchenette with a sink, oven, and stovetop. A typical suite consists of a bathroom, a living room area, and three or four bedrooms. Bedrooms are carpeted in Erie Hall, and laundry facilities are available on each floor.
Users with a Geneseo email may log in to access the floor plans.
- Six- and eight-person suites
- 215 students
- Mostly sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Popular hall for transfer students
- Upper-Level Experience LLC
Erie houses many transfer students and has a student staff position to support them. The transfer student mentor (TSM) works with other TSMs across campus and the YouBelong transfer student program to connect transfer students to academic resources, networking opportunities, and to each other.
Students living in Erie Hall will:
- Explore their own passions as they identify the different pathways to achieve institutional and career benchmarks
- Contribute to an academically-driven living environment and bring educational experiences outside the classroom
- Grow as engaged citizens as they create an accepting, affirming, and diverse community
- Create meaningful relationships with each other and lasting connections with staff and faculty
Erie Hall Values
Support | Advocacy | Autonomy |Resilience