Erie Hall is an upper-level building located in the North Village that contains six-person and eight-person suites. It is just steps from Letchworth Dining Hall and close to many student-only parking lots. The suite-style building was renovated in 2008 and has eight "quads" of suites.
- Each quad includes a common area and kitchenette with a sink, oven, and stovetop.
- A typical suite consists of a bathroom, a living room area, and three or four bedrooms. Bedrooms are carpeted in Erie Hall.
- Laundry facilities are available on each floor.
- Erie Hall has a student staff position (TSM) to support transfer students. The TSM works with Admissions, Academic Planning and Advising, and Career Development to connect transfer students to academic resources, networking opportunities, and to each other.
- A pilot of a new Living-Learning Community, Umoja House, is located on the first floor of Erie Hall. A new student staff position, LLC Coordinator, lives with the Umoja House students, who can support the LLC.
Erie Hall Values
Support | Advocacy | Autonomy |Resilience
Visit the Staff Directory page