Monroe Hall was renovated in 2013. Constructed to LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Gold certification standards, it is one of the most eco-friendly building on campus.
Located in Central Village, Monroe Hall is close to the College Union and Mary Jemison dining hall. It boasts in-hall classrooms, small study areas, and a geothermal well used for heating and cooling.
- Corridor-style, some junior (3 person) suites
- 170 students
- Monroe is a traditional corridor-style residence hall with a small amount of three-person junior suites
- Each floor has a laundry room and kitchenette (no kitchen on ground floor), and there is indoor bicycle storage on the first floor.
- Doors have latch style handles.
- Rooms have overhead lighting.
Visit the staff directory page.