Ontario Hall is a popular residence for upper-level student athletes and members of Greek life. Located in the North Village, Ontario offers six-person and eight-person suites with quick access to a dining hall, the tennis courts, and the track. The hall is also close to a number of off-campus housing options, making it an attractive location for on-campus students looking to live near off-campus peers. The majority of students housed in Ontario Hall are in their second year.
Users with a Geneseo email may log in to access the floor plans.
- Laundry facilities are located on the first floor and there is indoor bicycle storage on the ground floor of Tower B.
- Ontario Hall houses a specialty RA position, the resident advisor for wellness (RAW). The RAW is a personal resource for students regarding all things wellness. The RAWs partner with the Department of Student Health and Counseling to improve students' well-being.
Students living in Ontario Hall will:
- Identify and implement strategies to improve their overall wellness (physical, emotional, and mental wellness)
- Create meaningful relationships with each other and lasting connections with staff and faculty
- Explore their own passions as they identify the different pathways to achieve institutional and career benchmarks
- Develop an understanding of navigating off-campus life as they become more autonomous
Ontario Hall Values
Independence | Wellness | Advocacy