Saratoga Terrace is an upper-level student alternative to traditional corridor or suite-style buildings. There are 44 townhouses, a shared common building "the Commons" with study space and laundry facilities. Located between the academic buildings and the south side of campus, Saratoga Terrace is Geneseo’s only apartment-style housing option.
- Laundry Facilities, Yoga Studio, Bathrooms, vending machines, and study spaces are available in the Saratoga Commons.
- An outdoor patio with grill and picnic table are available for resident use near the Commons.
- Each townhouse is equipped with either four or five single bedrooms, two bathrooms, ample storage space, and a full kitchen that includes a refrigerator, stove, oven, sink, and dishwasher.
- All townhouses are air-conditioned. Living rooms are furnished with a couch and two chairs plus coffee and end tables. A dining room table and chairs are also provided.
- Indoor bicycle storage facility is available on the north side of the townhouses
Saratoga Terrace Values
Advocacy | Autonomy | Community
Residence Director: Dylan Walgate
Office Phone: 585-245-5746
Service Desk: 585-245-3656 (x3656 on campus)