The Saratoga Townhouses are designed to offer a more independent living style for junior and senior students. Although they have an off-campus feel, the townhouses are located in the center of campus, located between the academic buildings and the south side of campus, with furnished common spaces, full kitchens, air conditioning, high speed internet, and in-house maintenance staff. The townhouses offer all the convenience and safety of on-campus living with the independence of apartment style housing. There are 44 townhouses, a shared common building "the Commons" with study space and laundry facilities.
- Four-person and five-person townhouses
- 200 students
- Separate housing selection process in the fall (typically October)
- Yoga studio in Townhouse Commons
- Laundry Facilities, Yoga Studio, Bathrooms, vending machines, and study spaces are available in the Saratoga Commons.
- An outdoor patio with grill and picnic table are available for resident use near the Commons.
- Each townhouse is equipped with either four or five single bedrooms, two bathrooms, ample storage space, and a full kitchen that includes a refrigerator, stove, oven, sink, and dishwasher.
- All townhouses are air-conditioned. Living rooms are furnished with a couch and two chairs plus coffee and end tables. A dining room table and chairs are also provided.
- Indoor bicycle storage facility is available on the north side of the townhouses
Saratoga Terrace Values
Advocacy | Autonomy | Community