Steuben Hall has a central location on campus with quick access to academic buildings, Mary Jemison Dining Hall, and the MacVittie College Union.
Steuben has a private courtyard with outdoor grills, often utilized by residents. It is one of the few corridor-style buildings located in Central Village.
- Corridor-style with double rooms
- 230 students
- Open to students from all years, Steuben Hall has double rooms with shared bathrooms and a courtyard with tables for outdoor grilling.
- Laundry and Kitchen on the first and second floor only.
- The rooms have lamps.
- The doors have knob style handles.
- Each floor has a number of open lounges and study spaces.
Visit the staff directory page.