Steuben Hall is a corridor-style residence hall located in the Central Village near Milne Library and the student union. Many of the students who live in Steuben are part of the Medical Interest Group and are planning to pursue a career in medicine or health.
Open to students from all years, Steuben Hall has double rooms with shared bathrooms and a courtyard with tables for outdoor grilling.
Users with a Geneseo email may log in to access the floor plans.
- The hall has indoor bike storage on the first floor.
- Since many international students are housed in Steuben, the building is supported by a special student staff position: the Resident Assistant for International Student Engagement (RAISE) who is trained in supporting our international student population. The RAISE works with other offices to connect international students to academic resources, to networking opportunities, and to each other.
- Steuben Hall contains a First-Year Experience LLC, an Upper-Level Experience LLC, and is home to the Medical Interest Group.
- Students living in Steuben Hall will display resilience when faced with adversity during the transition from high school to college.
- Students living in Steuben Hall will explore their own passions as they identify the different pathways to achieve institutional and career benchmarks.
- Students living in the Medical Interest Group will engage with professors, medical professionals, peers, and career counselors to continue making steps toward their professional and academic goals.
Steuben Hall Values
Compassion | Trustworthiness | Service | Excellence