Suffolk Hall is located in South Village near Roemer Arboretum and Red Jacket dining hall. It is the only residence hall with a gym.
- Suite-Style Building (various sizes)
- 200 students
- Suffolk Gym
Additional Information & Accessibility Notes
- The suites in Suffolk Hall are laid out along corridors, which makes it easy to meet and interact with students from other suites. A typical suite consists of a bathroom, a living room area, and two or three bedrooms.
- Each floor of the building is accessible by elevator.
- The first floor contains a gym with weight training and cardio equipment that is free to use and open to all residents.
- Laundry and kitchen are on the ground floor.
- Lamps provided in each room. There is no overhead lighting.
- Latch door handles.
Visit the staff directory page.