1871 Leadership Society
The 1871 Leadership Society is Geneseo’s annual leadership giving society that recognizes supporters whose financial contributions demonstrate an exceptional level of commitment to the College. Members of Geneseo’s 1871 Leadership Society set an example for all alumni, students, parents, and friends. These benefactors earn a significant place in Geneseo’s history for their dedication and belief in our future and play a critical role in ensuring the College will have a reliable, steady stream of income for years to come.
- Invitations to exclusive celebration events in Rochester, New York City, and Washington, D.C., as well as opportunities to connect with other members at regional and campus events.
- Access to the Geneseo leadership team including the President, administrators, and the Geneseo Foundation Board of Directors.
- Opportunities to interact with students through campus offices and departments.
- Regular and exclusive personal communications.
- Special attention during Reunion, Family Weekend, and other Geneseo signature events.
- $1,000-$2,499 Blue and White
- $2,500-$9,999 Bronze Bear
- $10,000-$24,999 Gazebo
- $25,000-$99,999 Welles
- $100,000-$499,999 Sturges
- $500,000-$999,999 President's Circle