Why Give to Geneseo
The Fund for Geneseo is a flexible pool of money used to address unanticipated student needs and campus opportunities. Your gifts to The Fund for Geneseo allow the college to operate efficiently, be more innovative, and react quickly and without constraint when urgent needs arise.
The Fund meets students where they are, when they need it most by:
- Providing scholarships to a Geneseo education, one of the nation’s best institutions for undergraduate education, according to the Princeton Review’s college guide.
- Creating opportunities for leadership development, volunteerism, and community engagement that prepare students to work toward a more just, equitable, and sustainable world.
- Helping talented students take advantage of more financial opportunities and alleviating the burden of future student debt.
- Supporting student research, scholarly and creative activities, study abroad, and conference participation with the guidance of faculty mentors.
- Allowing campus to strategically address emerging needs in all areas of the College and take advantage of unexpected opportunities as they arise.
Gifts made to the Fund for Geneseo immediately impact the lives of SUNY Geneseo students. This flexible funding ensures that students have access to critical resources to succeed in college and beyond.
I am so lucky to attend a school like this—with people dedicated to helping others achieve a well-rounded and well-supported education. Individuals like you play a vital role in maintaining the 'Geneseo Experience,' and for that, I am incredibly thankful.
—Hannarose Manning ’23