Tips for Guest Safety and Accessibility at Commencement
- Students who require accommodations for themselves or their guests should directly contact Accessibility Services by calling 585-245-5112 or emailing email@example.com at least 2 weeks before the event.
- Both ceremonies will be live captioned and have ASL Interpreters.
- Detailed information about the accessible entrance and parking will be shared on the tickets. Please accommodations are needed your graduate exchanges the General Admission Tickets for Accessible Floor Seating Tickets.
- All buses operating on the shuttle system that day are accessible for wheelchairs.
Items Not Permitted in the Arena
Due to fire and other safety regulations, the following items are NOT allowed in the arena:
- Backpacks and over-sized bags of any type
- Air horns, whistles, and other disruptive devices
- Approximately half of the seating available at commencement is in the arena's bleachers. Please consider wearing footwear that will allow for safe footing.
- Please bring as little as necessary as space is tight.
- Water will be available in the arena