View the Commencement Day Parking & Shuttle Map
- All guests must enter and exit though the Main Entrance or the Accessible Entrance, no one will be admitted at other doors in the facility. The entrances are located on the south facing side of the building.
- The entrance to commencement parking lots will be at College Drive and Route 63 or Park Street at Main Street.
- Letchworth Drive will be closed to vehicular traffic in the area between Monroe Hall and MacVittie College Union.
- Handicapped parking will be provided in I Lot. Should those spaces fill, all of our shuttles are accessible and will drop guests of at the floor entrance for easy access.
- Faculty and Staff are encouraged to utilize L, LL, C and F Lots.
- All campus parking lots will be used for commencement parking. Lots closest to the Merritt Athletic Center (where the Wilson Ice Arena is) will fill very early.
- Shuttles service will be available between Merritt Athletic Center and remote parking lots from 8:30am-5:30pm.
- Please refer to the commencement map for shuttle routes.
- All shuttles are accessible for those needing assistance or who utilize wheelchairs.
- Shuttles will run guests to the upper part of campus for departmental gatherings after each ceremony.