Most documentation can be submitted to our office electronically.
Please allow 2-3 business days for your documents to be reviewed by our staff. We will contact you with any questions or follow-up that may be needed.
Current Students: Use the Financial Aid Upload Page. You must login with your Geneseo email credentials.
Admitted Students: Fax requested documentation via our secure fax machine, 585-245-5717, to satisfy outstanding requirements.
All: You may choose to email documentation to email@example.com. However, it is not recommended for sensitive information to be transmitted via email. Always include your Geneseo ID number and name on your documents. Also, blackout sensitive personally identifiable information, eg. date of birth, bank information, etc. For social security numbers, please leave the last four digits visible.
For School Year 2020-21:
For School Year 2021-22:
Documentation is not yet required. Check back after March 1, 2021.
Federal Work Study Forms
These forms should only be completed by students who have been awarded Federal Work-Study.
- Federal Form W-4: Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
- NYS Form IT-2104: Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Student Employee Retirement Option
- Request for Special Conditions due to COVID-19
- Voluntary Student Consent to Release Financial Information