Visitors to the campus may park in the lots listed below, dependent on the day of the week and time of their visit.
Guests of Admissions will receive a printable permit from the Admissions Office upon confirmation of their appointment. If you do not, you need to obtain a hang tag from the Admissions Office once you arrive on campus. If you are dropping in to visit the campus without an appointment, you need to obtain a hang tag from the Admissions Office once you arrive on campus. Park in Lot ZZ to obtain a hang tag from the Admissions Office.
- 7:00am - 5:00pm: College Circle, Lots Z, ZZ (permit required)
- 2:00pm - Midnight: Lots I, S (no permit required)
- 4:00pm - 9:00am: Lots H, U (no permit required)
- 4:30pm - Midnight: Lots A, B, K, L (no permit required)
- 5:00pm - Midnight: College Circle, Lot ZZ (no permit required)
- 4:30pm Friday - Midnight Sunday: Lots E, F, H, Q, T, U (no permit required)
- 7:00am - Midnight Saturday & Sunday: Lots A, B, I, K, L, S, ZZ, College Circle (no permit required)
For all other times and locations, temporary permits may be obtained at Parking & Transportation Services or the University Police Department - both are located in Schrader Hall, Room 19.
If you have a scheduled meeting with someone on campus, they can arrange for a temporary permit ahead of time so you don't need to worry about when your arrive. They can call Parking & Transportation Services at (585) 245-5978 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the vehicle registration form for a list of required information if a temporary permit is needed.