- Fed Challenge: Team Competition for undergraduate students inspired by the working of the Federal Open Market Committee
- Student-Alumni Finance Conference
- Student Clubs: The School of Business has a variety of clubs to suit all interests. Read the descriptions for more information, and contact the student officer(s) or check out their website for more information
- Student Managed Investment Fund (SMIF)
- VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program): This program provides volunteer income tax assistance to eligible Livingston County residents, made possible through a partnership between the Livingston County Office for the Aging and SUNY Geneseo.
- Admission Information
- PD Program
- Request a Business PD Event
- Alumni: What I Know Now (video series)
- Tutor Schedule
Professional Attire for Events
Don't worry if you have nothing to wear. We can help. The Career Development office (Erwin 116) has clothing you can borrow, and there is a Goodwill in Geneseo.