How to register for classes as a new student?
Timeline for receiving your fall schedule.
- Adopt-A-Business: A student intern program that provides local businesses with access to free, one-on-one support in social media and digital marketing
- Fed Challenge: Team Competition for undergraduate students inspired by the working of the Federal Open Market Committee
- Student-Alumni Finance Conference
- Student Clubs: The School of Business has a variety of clubs to suit all interests. Read the descriptions for more information, and contact the student officer(s) or check out their website for more information
- VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program): This program provides volunteer income tax assistance to eligible Livingston County residents, made possible through a partnership between the Livingston County Office for the Aging and SUNY Geneseo.
- Tutor Schedule Fall 2021
- Professional Development Program (If your seeking relevant insight regarding your job application process and job search....Attend a PD event).
**How to Access your GOLD Account
- Request a Business PD Event
- Alumni: What I Know Now (video series)
- Career Advising Network (New networking opportunity to connect with Geneseo Alumni on a range of topics)
- Employment Opportunities & Internships