Student Life administers the College's residential housing program and offers students a variety of choices for residing on campus. Among other choices, students may elect to live in an all first-year building, a transfer student community or a residential college house. All residences are open to both men and women.
To help students find their niche socially and academically, each residence hall and floor on campus has a unique community designed to engage and connect its residents. Each of Geneseo's Residence Halls are intentional spaces that function to contribute to student learning. Browse our housing options and find the community that's right for you.
Information & Announcements
- Important Dates & Deadlines for Students Living on Campus
- Campus Maps
- Orientation: This link will bring you to the website for orientation and New Student Programs.
- Symplicity Residence: This link will bring you to our Symplicity Residence housing software, where you complete your housing application.
- What to Bring? This list will tell you what to bring, what to leave home, and the dimensions of your new room.
- Weeks of Welcome: During the first few weeks of the fall semester, we welcome our incoming students to campus with a slew of fun events. Festivities include concerts, comedians, Late Knight events and fun outdoor activities.
- Mailing Address: This link brings you the FAQ page regarding Mail at SUNY Geneseo
- Get Connected - Resources for New Students for Printing, Network Connectivity
- Room Rates- This brings you to the room rental rates for living on campus
MacVittie College Union 321
One College Circle
Geneseo, NY, 14454