Caps, Gowns and Graduation Accessories
Caps and Gowns
Pre- order your cap and gown through Herff Jones Cap and Gown between February 1- March 1, 2020 (no payment due at time of pre-order).
Cap and gown packages should be paid for at the Geneseo Barnes and Noble Book Store during Senior Salute Days on:
- Wednesday, April 15th (12pm-3pm)
- Thursday, April 16th (2pm-5pm)
- Friday, April 17th (11am-2pm)
To ensure proper availability of sizes for everyone, please pre-order your commencement regalia at the Herff Jones no later than March 1. (Payment is required at the time of pick-up in the MacVittie Union bookstore, not during the pre-order process.)
Anyone who does not pre-order online will need to special order their regalia during the Senior Salute event. Please note: Honor cords and Master's hoods will be available at the store for everyone eligible and do not require pre-order. Arrangements can be made to ship your order via UPS ground for an additional $7.50 charge.
- Bachelor's Degree package: cap, gown and tassel - $55.00 (plus tax)
- Master's degree package: cap, gown, tassel - $44.00 (plus tax)
- Master's degree hood: sold separately for $41.00 (plus tax)
If you plan on participating in the Master's Ceremony, you need to purchase the hood, as this is part of the ceremony (having the hood placed on by your faculty).
- Honor Cords: $8.00 (plus tax)
- In order to receive an honor cord, the student's name must be on the list furnished by the Graduation Records Office.
- If you already have the blue and white cap and gown from a previous graduate, you can purchase a Tassel (with 2019 year tag) for $7.00 (plus tax) and a cap for $8.00 in the Bookstore starting beginning during Senior Salute Days.
A Herff Jones representative will assist you in designing the perfect ring. Visit the Campus Store during Senior Salute Days from 10am and 4pm for assistance.
Online ordering available as well: College Rings by Herff Jones
Personalized graduation announcements and other graduation stationery will be available for viewing and ordering through Herff Jones in the Campus Store during Senior Salute Days from 10 am to 4 pm.
Orders can also be online placed through Herff Jones. The deadline to order announcements is Friday, April 3.
Visit the Campus Store to purchase one of a variety of diploma frames. Graduates receive a diploma cover at Commencement as a gift from the Alumni Office.
Campus Store Hours
The Campus Store will be open during regular business hours through Friday, May 16. For more information please visit the Bookstore site.
On Graduation Day, Saturday, May 16, the store will be open from 8:30am - 5:00pm.