Math Learning Center
South Hall 332
Want to join our staff?
Apply to be a tutor! Fill out the application and email the finished application to Professor Haddad (email@example.com).
The MLC is open!
The MLC, located in South Hall 332, is open for both in person or online tutoring for various 100, 200, and 300 level mathematics courses FOR FREE. You can drop in for in-person help during open hours, you may schedule an appointment with a tutor for in-person help, or you may schedule an appointment to meet with a tutor online. Below you will find the details about the specific courses that you can get help with and the names and available times of the tutors.
Although an appointment is NOT necessary to meet in-person with a tutor, you may make an appointment for either in-person or on-line help. To schedule an appointment:
- Review the courses and available tutors below
- Go to geneseo.campus.eab.com
- Click "Get Assistance" in the upper right.
- In the drop-down menu, select "Academic Support", and the type of service is "Tutoring".
- In the next drop-down menu, select "Math Learning Center".
- You may only book a half-hour appointment.
- The tutor will provide a link. Please send an email if that does not happen.
- Be aware that if the tutor is already assisting a walk-in student, then you may have to wait until they have finished. Just let the tutor know that you have set up an appointment.
If you have any trouble with scheduling, please contact Professor Haddad (firstname.lastname@example.org).