Study Abroad and COVID-19
Whether you are interested in short-term, semester- or a year-long program, Study Abroad can connect you to interesting and varied opportunities around the world. Our office provides resources, advice, support through the application process, pre-departure orientation, advice and assistance while overseas, and post-return support.
Interested in Study Abroad? Express your interest using this form to stay informed on the latest updates. You will be enrolled in a monthly newsletter which will contain updates on things such as upcoming events, information sessions, application deadlines, scholarships, and more!
- Ready, Set, Study Abroad, a month of virtual study abroad informational events will take place this February! A List of the Month's Events.
- Want to speak with an advisor about study abroad? Follow the steps here to make an appointment: https://www.geneseo.edu/study_abroad/request-advising-appointment.
- Considering studying abroad but are concerned about COVID-19? Use this Student Assessment Risk Tool consisting of multiple choice questions to help you gauge your perceived risk for education abroad, particularly in the time of COVID-19.
- Check out SUNY Geneseo's new Virtual Study Abroad Opportunities!
- Check out SUNY Geneseo's study abroad blog to read the stories of our study abroad alumni and to learn more about studying abroad!
Study Abroad Photo Contest Winners
(Click on the Overall Winner below to see the full list!)
Erwin Hall 217
Geneseo, NY 14454
Currently the Study Abroad Office is open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays from 8am-4pm.
See For Opportunities, Updates, and Deadline Info