- Can I pledge if I am a first-year student?
Yes! Any student, including first semester students or second-semester seniors, can rush and pledge our organization.
- I'm already in another Greek organization and/or I am planning on pledging a different Greek organization in the future. Can I still pledge APO?
Absolutely. Alpha Phi Omega is a non-Inter-Greek Council organization. Many of our brothers are also involved in other Greek life organizations.
- I just transferred to Geneseo but I was a brother of APO at my last school. I'd like to become involved in the organization again. Who can I contact?
Please contact our President at email@example.com or our Vice President of Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have about how our chapter works and what the process would be to transfer your membership!
- Is APO Greek?
We are considered Non-Greek Greek Life, specifically a Professional Fraternal Organization. Nationally, we are not Greek, but at Geneseo, we fall under the authority of the Office of Fraternal Life.
- I live off-campus is that a problem?
No, you can still pledge! Most of our juniors and seniors actually live off-campus!
- Does the organization have a house?
No, as per our National Bylaws, we do not have a house.
- I'm in another organization and I want to plan a project with APO, who do I contact?
Please contact our Vice President of Service at email@example.com.
Any additional questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.