Please feel free to peruse our website for information on our seminars, programs, courses, etc.
- Research seminar entitled "Journey from the Deep" from our newest Biology faculty member, Dr. Mackenzie Gerringer, Assistant Professor of Biology, demonstrating her research focus and work with our undergraduate students
- Dr. Michael Mills, Director of National Fellowships & Scholarships, SUNY Geneseo, guest speaker on 9/17/2021 on "STEM Scholarships and Fellowships and Creating a Competitive Profile for the Future."
- Enjoy viewing a video on Dr. Betsy Hutchison's, Associate Professor of Biology, study of fungi.
- Videos of recent alum seminars
Tyler Bell: https://youtu.be/y-
Allie Dananberg: https://youtu.be/
Joe Geraghty: https://youtu.be/
Alex Glathar: https://youtu.be/
Brianna Kalicharan: https://youtu.be/
Ashley Peppriell: https://youtu.be/
Naomi Wilson: https://youtu.be/
To schedule a general campus tour, please communicate with the Admissions Office. Students interested in pursuing pre-med or pre-professional should review the Premed/Prehealth website. Individuals with specific program questions in one of the following advisement areas may email the faculty member listed:
- Biochemistry - Dr. Eric Helms (Chemistry Department)
- Biology Adolescent Education - Dr. Robert Feissner (Biology Department)
- Biophysics - Dr. George Marcus (Physics Department)
- NYCOM 3/4 Program - Dr. Ming-Mei Chang (Biology Department)
- Prehealth/Premed (i.e. Chiropractic, Nursing, Physician Assistant, Dental, Optometry, Osteopathic, Veterinary, etc.) - 585-245-6396 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SUNY Upstate Medical University 3/3 Physical Therapy Program - Dr. Jani Lewis (Biology Department)