Schedules may change.
Recreational Skating / Open Skate Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 12:30 pm - 1:50 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 6:30 pm - 7:50 pm
Note: There will be no open skate hours on the following dates:
Saturday, March 7th
Last day of Rec Skate for the year is Friday, March 13th
Alumni Pool will be open for recreational swimming during the academic year as follows (check back throughout the year for updates):
- Monday: 12pm-1:30pm and 8pm-10pm
- Tuesday: 12pm-1:30pm and 8pm-10pm
- Wednesday: 12pm-1:30pm and 8pm-10pm
- Thursday: 12pm-1:30pm and 8pm-10pm
- Friday: 12pm-1:30pm and 7:30pm-9:30pm
The Pool will be closed on the following dates (check back for further updates throughout the semester):
- Sept. 22 (Alumni Meet)
- Oct. 5-9 (Fall Break)
- Nov. 20-25 (Thanksgiving Break)
- Students, Faculty/Staff (with proper ID) and Children 5 and under - FREE
- Children 6-18, Seniors (55 and up) - $2
- Adults $3
Recreational Passes Available
- Semester - $70
- Academic Year - $130
For a full list of hours, fees, classes, and facilities, visit the Workout Center page.
The Work Out Center is officially reopening on Monday, October 5th! The facilities will be limited to reservation only, and the Policies and Procedures are listed below.
1. The hours of the Workout Center will be Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. until 6 p.m. beginning on Monday, October 5.
2. Workouts will be 45 minutes in duration starting at the top of each hour, leaving 15 minutes for staff to perform additional cleaning of equipment.
3. Students are encouraged to reserve a time on the Google Sheet at least 24 hours in advance.
4. Reservations will be limited to the mandated reduced occupancy of 30 students.
5. Drop in workouts will be allowed IF the total number of students is below 30 in the facility.
6. Access to the facility will be at the main entrance of the workout center, while exit will be at the back side door. Signage is posted for your information.
7. Masks must be worn at all times in the building, including during the workout.
8. Maintain social distancing. Directional signage and grids have been placed on the floor to assist.
9. Please clean equipment before and after use, including, but not limited to; treadmills, nautilus, free weights and bars.
10. One bag permitted per person.
11. Clean, dry shoes are required.
12. Locker rooms are closed. Public restrooms are available for use.
13. The Department of Intercollegiate Athletics and Recreation reserves the right to REMOVE or DENY access to the Workout Center for any individual who does not follow the above procedures.
14. The Department of Intercollegiate Athletics and Recreation reserves the right to CLOSE the Workout Center if the above policies are not followed.
15. The Work Out Center is free of charge to any faculty, staff, or student for the Fall 2020 semester.
16. You must open the Reservations Sheet with your Geneseo Google account in order to edit it.
Attached are the links to the Work Out Center Reservation Google Sheet for the Week of 10/5 and the Reservation Instructions Google Doc. Please read all of the Policies, Procedures, and Instructions before making reservations.
Every Monday, the Reservation Link will be posted for the upcoming week, so you are always able to make reservations a week in advance.
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com!
Reservations Week of 11/16
Reservations Week of 11/23:
For information about borrowing a bicycle from the MacVittie College Union, visit Student Life's Services and Forms page.