Fellowships & Scholarships
Geneseo students are eligible for major external scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate study and for travel in many parts of the world. For the 2017-2018 year, SUNY Geneseo was named a top producer of U.S. Student Fulbright Awards.
Preparing for these important opportunities requires work well in advance of submission deadlines. The office of Fellowships and Scholarships can help you to:
- Find fellowships/scholarships that are a good match for your interests and experience, as well as for your academic and extracurricular life, and
- Sharpen and focus your qualifications and career goals by the time you apply.
National and international scholarships are highly competitive and the information in the links listed here will help you to select the programs that best suit you. See the calendar page for both local and national deadlines.
The Office of Fellowships and Scholarships works closely with other Geneseo programs to offer workshops and individual guidance in writing applications, submission of recommendations, preparing for interviews.
The following sites dedicated to scholarships and fellowships will allow you to narrow your search by interest area and/or major:
- Undergraduate Scholarships & Fellowships (University of Arkansas)
- Graduate Scholarships & Fellowships (University of Illinois)
- Fellowships (Yale University)
For more information about fellowships and scholarships, please contact Michael Mills at email@example.com, or visit his office in Doty 303E.
Faculty assist in selecting applicants, preparing application essays, and interviewing students on campus.
|STEM Fields||International Study||Highly Competitive|
|Olympia Nicodemi||Melanie Blood||Melanie Blood|
|Dori Farthing||Kate Fredericks||Ron Herzman|
|Bob O'Donnell||Cyndy Klima||Lisa Meyer|
|David Johnson||Megan Abbas||Olympia Nicodemi|
|Aaron Steinhauer||Linda Steet||Michael Mills|