Grants Management Office
The Grants Management Office's mission is to serve faculty and staff research grant recipients effectively and efficiently in the administration of their research awards within the guidelines and regulations of the Sponsor, The Research Foundation and the State University of New York.
Betsy Colón and Traci Phillips
The Grants Management Office (GMO) is located in Erwin Hall, Room 201. Faculty, staff and students are welcome to stop in between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. The office telephone number is (585) 245-5060.
GMO is SUNY Geneseo's link to The Research Foundation. The Research Foundation is a private nonprofit organization that administers awards and contracts on behalf of all SUNY campuses from numerous agencies. To learn more on The Research Foundation click here.
GMO's focus is to support Geneseo's faculty/staff in their research endeavors. Listed below are some of the services provided by this office:
- act as liaison between The Research Foundation and SUNY Geneseo
- provide compliance review on awards/contracts
- provide various administrative support to faculty/staff throughout the award's project period
- track cost sharing and effort reporting
- provide budget/financial tracking (order processing, vendor payments, process stipend payments, travel reconciliation/payments, account reviews); and
- overall employee services responsibility such as processing new hire assignments