Grants Management Office
The Grants Management Office's mission is to serve faculty and staff research grant recipients effectively and efficiently in the administration of their research awards within the guidelines and regulations of the Sponsor, The Research Foundation and the State University of New York.
The Grants Management Office (GMO) is located in Erwin Hall, Room 221. Office hours are between 8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. The office telephone number is (585) 245-5060.
GMO is SUNY Geneseo's link to The Research Foundation. The Research Foundation is a private nonprofit organization that administers awards and contracts on behalf of all SUNY campuses from numerous agencies. Learn more about The Research Foundation.
GMO's focus is to support Geneseo's faculty/staff in their research endeavors. Listed below are some of the services provided by this office:
- Act as liaison between The Research Foundation and SUNY Geneseo
- Provide compliance review on awards/contracts
- Provide various administrative support to faculty/staff throughout the award's project period
- Track cost sharing and effort reporting
- Provide budget/financial tracking (order processing, vendor payments, process stipend payments, travel reconciliation/payments, account reviews); and
- Overall employee services responsibility such as processing new hire assignments
Erwin Hall 221, 1 College Circle
Geneseo, NY 14454
Phone: (585) 245-5060
Office Hours: 8:00am to 4:15pm