Welcome to SUNY Geneseo Finance and Administration. Our Division is proud to be a campus service organization. We work collaboratively across the College, and with others in the SUNY System, to provide budgeting, campus financial planning, campus bill payment, risk management, support of hiring, employee engagement, payroll, benefits, access to resources, facilities, compliance, union relations, grant and program administration, sustainability, restaurants and cafes. We manage resources with a focus on system optimization for today and in advocacy for a well-planned future.
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Employee Information & Resources available here.
Campus Financial Transparency Initiatives
Are you interested in learning more about SUNY Geneseo finances and administration? The Finance and Administration Division and their collaborators offer multiple opportunities throughout the year.
Who do we support?
Our team members regularly interact with prospective SUNY Geneseo students, hires, faculty, staff, parents, emeriti, vendors, visitors and the broader Geneseo community. We seek to serve numerous administrative needs and to provide useful and timely information as requests for service, both on campus and beyond, continue to evolve.
Finance & Administration News:
Congratulation SUNY Geneseo Starbucks!!!!
Team and Team Lead of the Quarter for Q! of 2022!!!
Why did they earn this award?
- The employees are always full of energy and enthusiasm !
- Fantastic training and support given to all the members of the staff !
- Store is always clean, fully stocked and merchandised to standard !
- Leadership team is always prepared for every visit !
- Customer Connection Scores in the 50’s!
- Creates spaces and places for their team to continue to learn and grow. An example would be Sunday training/learning sessions throughout the year!
Internal control is everyone's responsibility. Learn more about internal control.
Finance & Administration
Doty Hall 320, 1 College Circle
Geneseo, NY 14454
Phone: (585) 245-5601