Suann YangAssistant Professor of Biology
Dr. Suann Yang has been a member of the Geneseo faculty since 2016.
- Ph.D in Botany, Washington State University, 2006
- B.S. in Biological Sciences, Cornell University, 2000
- Interactions between species
- Ecology of constructed habitats
BIOL 128: Freshman Experience in Biology
This course is intended for students considering a major in Biology or Biochemistry. It is meant to engage students in their academic program and the college. The goals of the course are to give students a sense of community, provide help with study skills and introduce students to resources available at the college. This course is designed for freshmen. Other students may be able to enroll if space permits. Graded on S/U basis.
- BIOL 188: Exp:Skills for Intro Biology
BIOL 203: Principles of Ecology
A study of the interrelationship of organisms and their environment. Emphasis is placed upon levels of ecological organization. BIOL 117 and BIOL 119. Restricted to pre-biology majors, majors, and minors.