Tutoring Information for Biology Required Courses
Tutoring for General Biology (BIOL 117/119/116), Ecology (BIOL 203), Genetics (BIOL 222), and Biochemistry (BIOL 335) is generally available for the fall and spring semesters. Information will be posted each semester once known. Please note that tutoring days, times and/or rooms may change as needed.
Biology Department Tutoring for Spring 2022
Please note Integrated Science Center (ISC) 131 is our part-time Biology Learning Center this semester named The Nucleus. It is open most evenings for students seeking help with a Biology course offered at SUNY Geneseo. Biology tutors are available during the posted hours on a drop-in basis; view The Nucleus' schedule for details.
- View the The Nucleus' schedule
- Supplemental Instructors (SI) - https://www.geneseo.edu/supplemental-instruction
- Other Tutoring Options
- Center for Academic Excellence
- STAR-NY Online Tutoring: STAR-NY is a free (for Geneseo students), SUNY-wide online tutoring service. All tutoring is done back and forth on an electronic whiteboard. Tutoring is available in many subject areas during evening hours when other tutoring sites and services are closed.
- Biology Department Individual One-on-One Tutor for Hire: Students seeking one-on-one tutoring for hire for other Biology courses should consult with the course instructor.