Tutors for General Biology (BIOL 117 and BIOL 119), Ecology (BIOL 203), Genetics (BIOL 222), and Cell Biology (BIOL 300) are generally available for the fall and spring semesters. Tutor names and their usual hours will be posted here once known. Please note that tutoring days, times and/or rooms may change as needed.
Biology Department Group Tutoring for Fall 2019 -- Under Construction***
BIOL 116 General Biology Labs
- Undergraduate Lab Instructors (ULIs): Dates and times vary.
BIOL 103, 105 and 117/119 General Biology (Dr. Feissner)
BIOL 203 Ecology (Drs. Hartvigsen & Yang)
BIOL 222 Genetics in ISC 115 (Drs. Hutchison, Nedelkovska & Reinhardt)
- Lindsey Dressler, Lauren Ellis, &/or Annika Mounts
- Sunday 530-700 p.m.
- Tuesday 530-700 p.m.
- Thursday 530-700 p.m.
BIOL 300 Cell Biology in Newton 201?? (Drs. Bailey & Jamburuthugoda)
- Lindsey Dressler
- Wednesday 600-800 p.m.
- Caroline McGuigan
- Sunday 300-500 p.m.
BIOL 350 Biological Data Analysis in ISC 343 (Dr. Hartvigsen)
Other Tutoring Options
- Center for Academic Excellence
- STAR-NY Online Tutoring: STAR-NY is a free (for Geneseo students), SUNY-wide online tutoring service. All tutoring is done back and forth on an electronic whiteboard. Tutoring is available in many subject areas during evening hours when other tutoring sites and services are closed.
- Biology Department Individual One-on-One Tutor for Hire: Students seeking one-on-one tutoring for hire for other Biology required courses should consult with the course instructor.