The Center for Digital Learning coordinates with CIT, Milne Library, the Teaching and Learning Center, and the Center for Integrative Learning to establish best practices for online learning at SUNY Geneseo, spread awareness of these practices through live conversation and educational events, and produce and curate resources for professional development and student support.
- CIT resources and services for remote learning
- CIT professional development for remote learning
- Ed tech chat (Educational technology blog)
- What does it mean to be remote ready?
- CIT's course readiness checklist
- TLC summer 2020 professional development events
- Milne Library resources and service for online classes
- CIL covid-19 integrative learning resources