Pre-health Advising Appointments
These appointments are for students exploring pre-health advising tracks early on in the process. If you are ready to apply to medical school or another graduate professional program, you will work with the PreMed Committee (chaired by Dr. Wendy Pogozelski).
- URL: geneseo.campus.eab.com. Sign on with your Geneseo email credentials.
- On the right-hand side of the page, click on "Get Assistance." If you don't see "Get Assistance" you may need to toggle the triangle next to your name to your "student" role.
- What kind of appointment? Select "Advising."
- Why would you like to see someone? Select "I want to follow a pre-health advising track."
- What type of Advising? Select "Pre-health general advising."
- Click "NEXT." Location = "Virtual Meeting."
- Leave "any staff" or choose an available staff member and click "NEXT."
- Follow the prompts to schedule an appointment. Add comments to explain the reason for your appointment. The Zoom information will be included in the confirmation email you receive.