Whom to Contact

Whom to Contact:

Is the student in danger to self or others or otherwise in need of immediate assistance for another reason? 


The student's conduct is clearly and imminently reckless, disorderly, dangerous, or threatening.


Call UPD at x5222 (if on campus) or dial 911.


The student shows signs of distress, but I'm unsure whether it is serious. I'm left feeling uneasy and concerned about the student.


I'm not immediately concerned for the student, but the student is having significant difficulties and needs support.


Contact the Dean of Students (x5706), who will advise you on how to proceed. Options may include referral to Student Health and Counseling Services (x5716).