Rochester Academy of Science 45th Annual Scientific Paper Session
November 10, 2018, SUNY Geneseo
There are two forms to complete: one to submit your abstract to present and one to pay the presentation and/or lunch fee
To submit an abstract: RAS 2018 Abstract Submission
Abstract Submission Notes:
- Deadline: OCTOBER 19, 5:00 pm.
- THE TITLE SHOULD BE IN UPPERCASE AND FOLLOWED BY A PERIOD.
- List the authors—First Name, Last Name—and separate authors with commas.
PRESENTATION FEE: The fee for each presentation is $5 if any abstract coauthor is a member of RAS; $10 if not. To pay the fee (with an option to order lunch): RAS Presentation Fee (with lunch option) Pay RAS Presentation Fee Deadline to pay: November 5.
LUNCH ONLY: If you are not presenting, or if another member of your group is paying the presentation fee, you will be able to select your meal for $10 on the payment form (Turkey with Cranberry Mayo;Ham and Swiss with Honey Mustard;Grilled Vegetable Hummus -- VG;Gluten Friendly Turkey w Cranberry Mayo) RAS Lunch Only. Deadline to pay: November 5.
If you are not presenting and not purchasing lunch, there is no fee.
SUNY Geneseo Campus Parking Map -- Park in L, LL or W. Registration and Oral Presentations in Building 1, Bailey Hall. Poster Session, lunch and keynote in Building 3, Newton Hall.
- 8:30 - 9:30 am, Registration, Bailey Hall
- 9:30 - 11:30 am, Oral Presentations, Bailey Hall
- 11:30 am - 12:30 pm, Poster Presentations, Newton Hall
- 12:30 - 1:00 pm, Lunch (pre-pay required, information above), Newton 204
- 1:00 pm Keynote: Geology Professor Dick Young, Introduction by SUNY Geneseo President, Denise Battles, Newton 204