The SUNY Geneseo Workout Center hours of operation and classes offered are below.
The Workout Center is open to:
- SUNY Geneseo students with paid membership or a guest pass
- SUNY Geneseo faculty and staff, their spouses and their adult (18-22 years of age) children with paid membership or a guest pass.
Fall Semester Hours 2021: Monday - Friday (7 a.m. - 6 p.m.), Saturday
and Sunday (12 p.m. - 6 p.m.) by Reservation
Workout Center Policies and Procedures
Fall 2021 - First Day (Thursday, September 2nd)
1. The hours of the Workout Center will be Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. until 6 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 12 p.m. until 6 p.m. beginning on Monday, October 5.
2. Workouts will be 45 minutes in duration starting at the top of each hour, leaving 15 minutes for staff to perform additional cleaning of equipment.
3. Students are encouraged to reserve a time on the Google Form at least 24 hours in advance.
4. Reservations will be limited to the mandated reduced occupancy of 45 students.
5. Drop in workouts will be allowed IF the total number of students is below 45 in the facility.
6. Access to the facility will be at the main entrance of the workout center, while exit will be at the back side door. Signage is posted for your information.
7. Masks must be worn at all times in the building, including during the workout.
8. Maintain social distancing. Directional signage and grids have been placed on the floor to assist.
9. Please clean equipment before and after use, including, but not limited to; treadmills, nautilus, free weights and bars.
10. One bag permitted per person.
11. Clean, dry shoes are required.
12. Locker rooms are closed. Public restrooms are available for use.
13. The Department of Intercollegiate Athletics and Recreation reserves the right to REMOVE or DENY access to the Workout Center for any individual
who does not follow the above procedures.
14. The Department of Intercollegiate Athletics and Recreation reserves the right to CLOSE the Workout Center if the above policies are not followed.
15. You must open the Reservations Sheet with your Geneseo Google account in order to edit it.
Attached are the links to the Work Out Center Reservation Google Sheet for the Week of 8/20 and the Reservation Instructions Google Doc. Please read all of the Policies, Procedures, and Instructions before making reservations.
Reservations - Week of 10/13
Reservations - Week of 10/18
Every Monday, the Reservation Link will be posted for the upcoming week, so you are always able to make reservations a week in advance.
Please direct all questions to email@example.com!
Personal Trainers: Trainers are not available during Summer or during college breaks.
You can email the trainers to set up an appointment.
You must be a member of the Workout Center in order to work with the personal trainers. No additional fee is charged for an appointment with the personal trainers. Sessions are by appointment only.
Workout Center Exercise Classes
- Exercise classes are not held during summer, college breaks, and during final exams.
- Please sign in at the door of each class.
- Clean shoes must be worn at all times.