The SUNY Geneseo Workout Center hours of operation and classes offered are below.
- SUNY Geneseo students with paid membership or a guest pass
- SUNY Geneseo faculty and staff, their spouses and their adult (18-22 years of age) children with paid membership or a guest pass.
Summer Hours 2018
These hours will be in effect until August 24, 2018. The Workout Center will be CLOSED on May 28th for Memorial Day & from June 25th-July 9th for building improvements.
The WOC will be open for REGISTRATION ONLY from August 25th-August 29th. We will be open for workouts at 6AM on August 30th.
Fall Hours 2018 (Beginning August 30th)
- Monday: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Tuesday: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Wednesday: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Thursday: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Friday: 6:00 AM -9:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Personal Training and Classes
You can email the trainers to set up an appointment:
You must be a member of the Workout Center in order to work with the personal trainers. No additional fee is charged for an appointment with the personal trainers. Sessions are by appointment only.
No classes or personal training will be offered during the summer sessions.
Classes and times to be announced for Fall 2018.
- Exercise classes are not held during summer, college breaks, and during final exams.
- Please sign in at the door of each class.
- Clean shoes must be worn at all times.
Fall 2018 Classes
Listed by Class
Please note: Spin classes are held in Merritt Athletic Center Squash Court #5. All classes (except Spin and Thursday Yoga at noon) are held in Schrader Dance Studio.
- Strength & Core
- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
Listed by Day
Information for Fall 2018 available soon.