Workout Center Hours & Classes
The SUNY Geneseo Workout Center hours of operation and classes offered are below.
The Workout Center is open to:
- SUNY Geneseo students with paid membership or a guest pass
- SUNY Geneseo faculty and staff, their spouses and their adult (18-22 years of age) children with paid membership or a guest pass.
- For more information visit - Workout Center Membership
Workout Center Director:
Spring Semester Hours 2023: Monday - Friday (7 a.m. - 9 p.m.), Saturday and Sunday (12 p.m. - 6 p.m.) starting 1/24.
Faculty, Staff, and Students no longer need to sign up for a time slot to use the Workout Center. A SUNY Geneseo Id must be shown to enter the facility.
Personal Trainers: Trainers are not available during Summer or during college breaks.
There are currently no personal trainers available.
You must be a member of the Workout Center in order to work with the personal trainers. No additional fee is charged for an appointment with the personal trainers. Sessions are by appointment only.
Workout Center Exercise Classes
- Exercise classes are not held during summer, college breaks, and during final exams.
- Clean shoes must be worn at all times.
Monday: Spin Class 8:30-9:30am (sign up required)
Wednesday: HIIT/TABATA 8:00 am-8:55 am Starting 2/8 (sign-up required) in Schrader Dance Studio
Thursday: Spin Class 5-6pm (sign up required)
Friday: HIIT/TABATA 8:00 am-8:55 am Starting 2/10 (sign-up required) in Schrader Dance Studio
Saturday: Spin Class 9:30-10:30am, 12pm-1pm (sign up required)