The SUNY Geneseo Workout Center hours of operation and classes offered are below.
The Workout Center is open to:
- SUNY Geneseo students with paid membership or a guest pass
- SUNY Geneseo faculty and staff, their spouses and their adult (18-22 years of age) children with paid membership or a guest pass.
Closures and Cancellations
The WOC will be closed until further notice.
All WOC Exercise Classes are cancelled until further notice.
Fall Semester Hours 2020: TBD
Personal Trainers: Trainers are not available during Summer or during college breaks.
You can email the trainers to set up an appointment.
You must be a member of the Workout Center in order to work with the personal trainers. No additional fee is charged for an appointment with the personal trainers. Sessions are by appointment only.
Workout Center Exercise Classes
- Exercise classes are not held during summer, college breaks, and during final exams.
- Please sign in at the door of each class.
- Clean shoes must be worn at all times.
- Spin Classes held in Merritt Athletic Center Squash Court #3
- Thursday Yoga at Noon held in the Knight Spot
- All other classes held in Schrader Dance Studio