The SUNY Geneseo Workout Center hours of operation and classes offered are below.
The Workout Center is open to:
- SUNY Geneseo students with paid membership or a guest pass
- SUNY Geneseo faculty and staff, their spouses and their adult (18-22 years of age) children with paid membership or a guest pass.
Closures and Cancellations
Spring Semester hours will begin on Wednesday, 1/22/20.
The WOC Will close at 5PM on the following dates due to a home ice hockey game:
- January: Friday 1/3/20
- January: Saturday 1/4/20
- January: Friday 1/24/20
- January: Saturday 1/25/20
- February: Saturday 2/9/20
- February: Friday 2/14/20
- February: Wednesday 2/26/20 SUNYAC Playoff Quarterfinals TBD
- February: Saturday 2/29/20 SUNYAC Playoff Semifinals TBD
- March: Saturday 3/7/20 SUNYAC Finals TBD
Spring Semester Hours 2020
- Monday: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Tuesday: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Wednesday: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Thursday: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Friday: 6:00 AM -9:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Personal Trainers: Trainers are not available during Summer or during college breaks.
You can email the trainers to set up an appointment.
You must be a member of the Workout Center in order to work with the personal trainers. No additional fee is charged for an appointment with the personal trainers. Sessions are by appointment only.
Spring 2020 Workout Center Exercise Classes
- Exercise classes are not held during summer, college breaks, and during final exams.
- Please sign in at the door of each class.
- Clean shoes must be worn at all times.
2020 Spring Semester Classes TBD
- Spin Classes held in Merritt Athletic Center Squash Court #3
- Thursday Yoga at Noon and Tuesday Pilates at Noon held in the Knight Spot
- All other classes held in Schrader Dance Studio
- No Classes
- No Classes