The School of Business's new Business Excellence Program is designed to attract and retain the best and brightest business students.
Students accepted into the School of Business Excellence Program will have access to opportunities to broaden their Geneseo experience and develop additional avenues for education and career enhancement, through activities such as:
- Participation in exclusive trips to employers (banks, accounting firms, hedge funds, marketing agencies, Fortune 500 companies) and alumni events in NYC, Rochester and other locations
- Early involvement in activities such as Student Managed Investment Fund, Rochester American Marketing Association competition, Fed Challenge
- Financial assistance for travel to national and regional conferences
- Exclusive access to guest speakers before or after events
- Funding for interdisciplinary projects
- Participation in School of Business distinctive Alumni Mentoring program
- Mentoring in business certifications (Bloomberg, Salesforce, Anaplan, Envestnet, and more)
The School invites 10 qualified freshmen to participate in this program for each academic year.
For application details or more information, please contact Dean Mary Ellen Zuckerman at firstname.lastname@example.org