Your Path to Excellence
At the SUNY Geneseo School of Business we pride ourselves on excellence. We attract outstanding students who choose the forward-looking curricular and co-curricular programs we offer here, and our graduates go on to be highly successful.
The Geneseo Path to Excellence is demonstrated by the following data:
Innovative Curricular and Co-curricular programs
- AACSB accredited curriculum since 2001, with ongoing innovations.
- Required 4-year Professional Development Program, continuously responding to employeer feedback.
- A Career Advisor dedicated to School of Business students.
- Award winning Entrepreneurship program.
- Three Undergraduate degree programs: Accounting, Business Administration and Economics.
- One Masters degree program: Accounting
- Four Minors: Finance, Business Administration, Data Analytics and Economics.
- One World Class Trading Room, equipped with Bloomberg terminals.
Award Winning Faculty
- Four faculty have won the prestigious SUNY Chancellor's Award for Teaching.
- Two faculty have won the prestigious SUNY Chancellor's Award for Scholarly Activity.
Our Alumni are ENGAGED!
See the numbers:
- Alumni on campus, Executive-in-Residence visits - - 6 to 8/year
- Student trips to visit New York City - - 2/year
- On campus student/alumni conferences - - 3/year
- On campus School of Business alumni activities - - ongoing weekly
- Business Advisory Council Members (BAC) Western NY & NYC: 50
- Alumni Connections Council Members (ACC) Western NY & NYC: 40
- What I Know Now video series with advice from Geneseo alumni
85% of Geneseo business students complete an internship.
Companies and organizations where our students intern and work include:
- Goldman Sachs
- Ernst & Young
- Dixon Schwabl
- JP Morgan
- Morgan Stanley
- Credit Suisse