Past Circus Club Designs
Spring 2018: Join the Club
Fall 2019: Yes, It's a Real Thing
Future Design Ideas
This page serves as our resource-bank for anyone interested in designing a circus club related shirt. If you belong to another circus organization or juggling club, then welcome! We don't mind at all if you borrow your favorite idea from this collection, but we encourage you to send us photos of your finished shirt to email@example.com so we can borrow design ideas in return!
Some ideas for words to add:
- Circus Club: Yes, it's a real thing.
- We've got balls
- Geneseo Throws Up
- Juggle 'Til You Drop
- We make the most progress when we spin in circles
- Join the Club
- We aren't clowning around
- Geneseo Clown College, 2018
- I wanted to be a juggler but I didn't have the balls
- Juggling takes balls
- A day without [juggling] is like.. just kidding, I have no idea.
- World's Okayest Juggler
- I've got 99 problems and they're all about site-swaps
- Go with the Flow (Arts)
- When life hands you lemons... [picture of juggling lemons?]
- If you have butterfingers, juggle butterflies [picture of juggling butterflies?]
- Support your local hooper
- In combat, go for the juggler [picture of combat juggling]
- Shirt of Juggling Excuses [collection of our favorite excuses for sloppy juggling]
Some notes about designs:
Right now, we have custom transparent background silhouettes of a unicyclist, a three-ball juggler, someone spinning poi, and someone hooping. If you have a specific silhouette that you would like created, come to a weekly meeting and ask for Juniper, or email Circus Club explaining what you're looking for.