- Classrooms at Geneseo offer a laptop connection (HDMI/VGA) and DVD player. Some classrooms also have a document camera.
- To explore the technology available in each classroom, visit Virtual EMS.
- To view the room capacities of our general purpose classrooms, download this PDF.
- To reserve a room contact Campus Scheduling & Special Events at 585-245-5500.
- For Immediate Assistance for Technology Issues in the Classroom, call the CIT HelpDesk 585-245-5588. State that you have a classroom emergency that needs immediate attention. Be prepared with building and room #, faculty name, and a brief description of the issue.
- To Report an issue after class, where no immediate response is necessary, submit a request on behalf of faculty at https://jira.geneseo.edu/
- CIT is able to assist with many other needs in the classroom, including student seating and instructor furniture. Since these issues are not typically an emergency, it is best to submit a request at https://jira.geneseo.edu/
Computers for student use can be found in nearly every academic building. Select computer labs may also be reserved for presentations or a class that requires the use of technology. To reserve a computer classroom, contact Campus Scheduling & Special Events at 585-245-5500.
Information about the number of seats in and software available in computer labs can be viewed on our Computer Labs and Software Information page.
Geneseo also has a Virtual Computer Lab available. For information visit our Using Geneseo Virtual Computer Labs Self Help document.
For questions about using Geneseo computer labs or other computer related problems, call the CIT HelpDesk at (585) 245-5588, use this form to report an issue, visit us on the main floor of Milne Library, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.