- Classrooms at Geneseo offer a laptop connection (HDMI/VGA) and DVD player. Some classrooms also have a document camera.
- To explore the technology available in each classroom, visit Virtual EMS.
- To view the room capacities of our general purpose classrooms, download this PDF.
- To reserve a room contact Campus Scheduling & Special Events at 585-245-5500.
- To report a problem with classroom technology contact the CIT HelpDesk at 585-245-5588 or via email.
Computers for student use can be found in nearly every academic building. Select computer labs may also be reserved for presentations or a class that requires the use of technology. To reserve a computer classroom, contact Campus Scheduling & Special Events at 585-245-5500.
Geneseo has a Virtual Computer Lab available. For information visit wiki.geneseo.edu/x/ooRLAw
Information about computer labs and software installed can be viewed at https://wiki.geneseo.edu/x/PYCC
For questions about using Geneseo computer labs or other computer related problems, call as at (585) 245-5588, use this form to report the issue, visit us on the main floor of Milne Library, or email us at email@example.com.