Educational Technology's Toolkit
The Educational Technology Toolkit includes several tools, technologies, and resources that you can use to advance your teaching and support your students. For more detailed information, view this self-help document: Resources and Support for Digital Tools.
- Brightspace - Brightspace is Geneseo's learning management system. Your courses are created automatically.
- Google Workspace at Geneseo - available to all Geneseo students, faculty, and staff. A great collection of digital tools for professional and educational use.
- LinkedIn Learning - Geneseo students, faculty and staff have FREE access to the entire training library (over 7,500 courses, and more are added every week) through Geneseo's site license.
- Test Scoring and Analysis - The optical scanning and exam grading process is a quick and efficient means of obtaining test results and statistics. Faculty administer the exam, fill out an answer key, have students fill out an answer sheet, and the rest is done by the optical scanner. This service can also be used to collect survey data.
- Top Hat - Geneseo has a site license for TopHat use in all of your classes.
- WordPress at Geneseo - Geneseo hosted WordPress sites can be found at http://wp.geneseo.edu