Skip to main content

Elect P/F option -- simple directions

You must REQUEST pass-fail grading for courses and be approved.  The approval is not automatic.  The Dean's office will deny PF grading for courses in your major, minor, concentration OR related requirements for your major.  You will also be denied if your request exceeds four courses taken with PF grading on your whole transcript (not including Spring 2020). 

While students may request PF grading until the last day of classes of any term, turn-around on approvals may be delayed at the end of the term if the volume of requests is large.


The request form looks like this.  Click "Request P/F to submit your request.  Classes that are already "S/U" graded are not eligible for P/F.

How to select PF grading through Knightweb at SUNY Geneseo