A - in terms of internal standards
B - in terms of external criteria
You’re expecting the learners to:
- Make judgments about things based on either external or
internal conditions or criteria
- Rate ideas, conditions, objects. . .
- Accept or reject “things” based on standards
- Decide which candidate would best fill the position of principal.
- Award the contract to the best proposal.- Rank the principles of “good sportsmanship” in order of importance to you.
Bloom, Benjamin S., (Ed.), Taxonomy of Educational Objectives: Cognitive
Domain. NY: David McKay Company, Inc., 1956, 207 pp.
Plowman, Paul D., “An Interpretation of the Taxonomy of Educational