Center for Sexual Health and Wellness
The Center for Sexual Health and Wellness of Livingston County offers free or low-cost medical services on the SUNY Geneseo campus.
To schedule an appointment, call them directly at 585-243-7540 or 800-243-9240.
- Effective Monday, February 6, 2023, the Center for Sexual Health and Wellness will be operating out of the South Village Health Center (Onondaga North) on Mondays and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Birth control services - including IUDs and Nexplanon
- Reproductive life planning
- Emergency contraception (can be effective up to five days after unprotected sex)
- Pap, pelvic, breast, and testicular exams
- Rapid HIV and Hepatitis C screening, counseling, and testing results in 20 to 30 minutes
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing and treatment
- Complete referral service
- Pregnancy Services
- Natural family planning
- Pregnancy testing
- Options counseling and referral services
- Preconception and reproductive life plan information
- Rapid HIV testing
Visit the Center for Sexual Health and Wellness website for detailed information on their available services.